Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Homemade Christmas Gifts

This year for Christmas my siblings and I thought it would be fun to make homemade gifts it was alot of fun despite the fact that it was also a lot of work and mine arent comepletly done. oh and to see mine completed i will be posting it on my scrapbook blog not here thanks!

Kellie made Jaxon and Dallon these super cool capes which has also been a huge hit. For some reason the pictures seperated so the other side is one picture down

I made these recipe books, with all of our favorite recipes inside, I also added some paper piecings in it.


the other side of the cape.

Kellie made these cute magnet/dry erase boards to match our kitchens. Im so excited to get it hung and get better organized with it.

My brother in law Erik when completely overboard and made this amazing train for Tanner you cant tell in the picture but its actually big enough to ride on! Thanks Erik you did an amazing job and he and all my kids LOVE it!

Dereck and Shelly glass etched our last names in a casserole dish. I didnt take a picture because it shows the correct spelling of my last name which I didnt want on my blog( Sorry Dereck and Shelly please dont feel bad) but it turned out awesome. and Kellie made a tutu for Alexa but my camera battery died before I could snap a pic. Justin gave us movies which we all love too. To see what I made the nieces and nephews you'll all have to go to my scrapbook blog....Sam, Olivia, Nathan yours will be on the way soon, I just need to fill them.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh my word, look at all those darling home made gifts!! Looks like you got spoiled!! lol ;) That train is crazy amazing... aren't I close enough to being a sister that I get one too!! lol J/K ;)