So I have been thinking long and hard about what to get Matt for Christmas! What do you all think of this cute ensemble and the best thing is we can be all matchy matchy! Do u think he'll approve! lol
Oh WOWZA!! HOT Mama and Papa!! I definitely think you should go with those!! WOW, I don't really know what to say about them except for WOW. He is REALLY going to LOVE them to death!!
Oh how cute. You should totally get your pictures done in those shirts. They are totally you and Matt. Isn't it great when you find that perfect gift that just says it all. He is going to be soooooooo surprised. I can't wait to see you two in them at the family Christmas party.
Jer says if you give him a shirt like that he will wear it (and I will pretend that I don't know him). Those go great with mom jeans! (http://tv.popcrunch.com/saturday-night-livesnl-mom-jeans-commercial-video/)
Whoops, I gave you the wrong website, try this one instead. They are a must have to match that shirt. http://www.hulu.com/watch/10333/saturday-night-live-mom-jeans
Oh mY!!!! Let's get matching pairs fpr all our husbands, and get pictures when we have that cousin luncheon!
I put the moose balls recipe on Kelli's blog.
How did you girls know I have been sick? I am going to a pulmonologist tomorrow, to see if he can figure out what is wrong with my lungs. I just can't breathe. I think it is just the winter smog... maybe I need to move to a warmer climate.
5 comments:
Oh WOWZA!! HOT Mama and Papa!! I definitely think you should go with those!! WOW, I don't really know what to say about them except for WOW. He is REALLY going to LOVE them to death!!
Oh how cute. You should totally get your pictures done in those shirts. They are totally you and Matt. Isn't it great when you find that perfect gift that just says it all. He is going to be soooooooo surprised. I can't wait to see you two in them at the family Christmas party.
Jer says if you give him a shirt like that he will wear it (and I will pretend that I don't know him). Those go great with mom jeans! (http://tv.popcrunch.com/saturday-night-livesnl-mom-jeans-commercial-video/)
Whoops, I gave you the wrong website, try this one instead. They are a must have to match that shirt. http://www.hulu.com/watch/10333/saturday-night-live-mom-jeans
Oh mY!!!! Let's get matching pairs fpr all our husbands, and get pictures when we have that cousin luncheon!
I put the moose balls recipe on Kelli's blog.
How did you girls know I have been sick? I am going to a pulmonologist tomorrow, to see if he can figure out what is wrong with my lungs. I just can't breathe. I think it is just the winter smog... maybe I need to move to a warmer climate.
Post a Comment