




Friday at Jaxons school I got to go help Jaxon's first grade class make gingerbread houses. it was a lot of fun. It was so interesting how much the girls and boys differed on them. The girls were trying so hard to make sure theres were nice and neat and perfect( I myself couldnt have done any better) now the boys as you can see in the picture, just wanted to put as much candy on as possible. it was funny! A note to Dereck( Gingey) Jaxon said he could make you one to live in if you want! hehehe ( inside joke sorry I would explain but its not that funnY)
2 comments:
I am sure dereck would fit in it too if it wasn't for his ears. jk lol.
Tell Jaxon he did a great job and we love the picture. Tell him to save us a piece... When are you coming to visit again?
Post a Comment