Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hersom family Christmas party

Every year we have the Hersom Christmas party. Great food, a cute nativity consisting of all the grand and great gran kids, and Santa comes and gives the kids a present. this year we didnt have Santa because it was after christmas, but it was still fun. Alexa was an angel in the nativity, Jaxon was a wise man, Dallon wouldn't cooperate and Tanner was still a little young, it was fun watching them act it out. The food of course was amazing and all of the kids loved their presents!












5 comments:

Kate said...

Your family looks so cute in their matching sweaters!!! Looks like you had a good time!!

Kari said...

How fun! You have a beautiful family!

Anji Coman said...

Ashlee, I loved your pictures, what a darling daughter you have!
I am glad you liked my post on our rights as women. It was nice to hear from you!
Anji

Anji Coman said...

Ashlee, I loved the pictures of your family! What a beautiful daugher you have.
I am glad you liked my post on our rights as women. It was nice to hear from you!
Anji

Amy said...

Hey Ashley! I found you off of Kellie's blog. Good to see an old CSI friend. 4 kids - that's awesome. I remember when you were pregnant with your first. Send me you're email gbbrandon@aol.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog since it's private.