Wednesday, December 10, 2008

for a great laugh and pet peeves

ok seriously all of you with kids will laugh so hard unless you uptight and have no sense of humor he he he lol and just kidding, but it is so funny and so worth the click so CLICK HERE to view.

On another topic. I was checking my email today and decided it was time to uleash some anger well more like irritation: #1 on my pet peeve list is emails that are forwarded that are not funny but sappy, heres an example you are a great person and good things will happen if you forward this to 9 people. please people I beg of you Stop forwarding me sappy lovey dovey garbage I cant handle any more. #2 Blog bragging, when people exaggerate their lives and all they say is my kids are the cutest in the world blah blah blah oh gag me please, I mean seriously who r ya'll foolin' uh nobbody sorry by the way everyone I have listed is clear Your all good, no blog braggers there and thank you. #3 fake to my face but rude behind my back, seriously Im an adult if you have a problem confront me, I am very forgiving and I wont take it personal #4 Pink flamingo lawn ornaments, seriously I do not know why but I hate them #5 again i cannot stress enough about these emails I really dont want them so please do not forward them! hehehe dont forget to click on the link it is very funny he he he

5 comments:

Jill said...

That was seriously funny. I am so glad to know that my kids are not the only one to meltdown like that. I guess I should get it on video too so when they are older they can appreciate it. And by the way, some of us aren't blog bragging, maybe my kids really are that cute...

Ashley Rv said...

ok Jill I agree your kids and everyone on my blog lists kids are that cute..When I was watching that video I was thinking of my sweet Dallon.I bet that kid just loves the fact that the vidoe is public for the whole world to see lol!

the5johnsons said...

That is too funny. My kids though would never ever act like that. They are sooooo cute and so perfectly well behaved. Also, you are such a wonderful person, if you copy and paste this comment and forward it to everyone that you know, you will have good things happen to you.

Shuman X Seven said...

I must annoy the crap out of you!

Ashley Rv said...

No way Shannon...You definately dont bug me, infact quite the opposite is true.