Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Winter Break at Bear Lake

 I love walking on the lake! During the winter is really the only time to do it because its too mucky and muddy in the warmer weather . The shallower parts of the lake freeze and it makes the perfect setting for a fun nature walk.
                                              Len and Jaxon on our Lake walk to the Marina

 
 Another favorite thing for my kids to do is sledding on Jerry's hill. Its not very steep and they don't go very fast but its good exercise and they have loads of fun!



 When I see nature that I like or I think is pretty, I shove my favorite accessories (my kids) in front that way the picture means more to me and its less boring to look at. My poor kids had to pose a lot on this particular walk! But don't feel to bad for them they were having all kinds of fun playing on the slippery ice!


 The kids found someone's duck hide-away on the lake and wanted a picture of it!
 These next two pictures are in the pictures of my kids but you cant see it because I needed a closer look. I'm not sure why the water freezes this way,( probably something to do with the waves) but it is cool looking and very very cold looking....anyone want to go swimming...oh wait I did! but that's a different post!
 
 I just love these guys so much!
 Dallon
 Alexa
 Tanner
Jaxon


No comments: