For winter Break we headed up to the Arave lake-house with my Parents and the in-laws. On one of our lake walks the idea was proposed that we would take the plunge into the lake on News Years Day! My father-in-law and I were the only ones Brave (or stupid) enough to do it. The deal was that we go in at the same time (Trust issues)
Mark, get set, GO!!!!!
I have been Bambooselled (he seems to have changed his mind)
He finally took his turn
2 comments:
Ocean!?! We missed partying with you guys, although I don't think this would have been my kind of party :). I always suspected you were a little crazy, now you are wearing off on the rest of the family. Do I need to be worried?
It would have been more fun with you guys! crazy! me? uh ...It was your father who proposed the idea!
Post a Comment