Monday, April 11, 2011

Disneyland

Be prepared for picture overload! For Matt's Spring break we went with Matt's family (the Rv's and the Calls) to Califonia! We stayed in Oceanside which is about an hour away from Disneyland and and 45 mins from Sea world and only about 15 from legoland. Seaworld and Legoland are going to be on different posts. We had the opportunity to do the character breakfast which was really fun and amazing, a little pricey but way worth it!


Jaxon was chosen for Jedi training..Notice the gash on his head...ask him about Disney's railing ride which also comes with a free trip to first aid (he'll tell ya all about it)






Alexa got Chosen for Jedi training, Im not sure she was loving it, but it was cute to watch her!


One of Alexa's favorite Characters is Tinkerbell so of course she had to get her autograph!


Repunzel was there so of course we had to see her!


Eeyore came up after the character breakfast and gave Alexa a hug! so cute!


gotta love rafiki!


Gepetto was cute with the kids!


Alexa love, love, love Minnie mouse, she was so excited to see her, unfortunately she wasnt wearing her minnie dress this day but she finally got to see her on the last day!

Chip signing the autograph books I made!


Ok so I know this guy is from Pinnochio but I have no idea what his name is!


What is Dineyland without a really good sleep picture! lol! He got sick of waiting for the girls!


The castle!

We have alot of fun together!


Yup! Proud people of NSL this is your mayor! lol!



Mr. Call in his stroller..Ok I did feel bad for him, Thanks Jer. for putting up with all our teasing and for getting us on rides faster

3 comments:

Shelly said...

looks like you guys had fun. I think we all need to go back. It's been too long.

Rikki said...

What is the rail ride? We went to Disney Land this year too. I loved it! Looks like you guys did too!

Ashley Rv said...

I agree Shelly we do! Rikki Jaxon was playing on the railings while waiting in line, Matt told him to get down but he fell over the railing and face planted into the concrete! The guy in first aid teased him about the railing ride and chain/rope ride .apparently alot of kids get hurrt doing it! lol!