Monday, April 11, 2011

Phantom


This past January Matt and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary! We decided to spend a few days in warm St. George (Moab was still too cold) On the first day we had tickets for The phantom in Las Vegas(we are huge phantom fans) so after shoe shopping and GPS shopping we drove down to Vegas for Phantom. We had a little time to kill so we went shopping for the kids (of course) and ate at Planet hollywood (a little overated) and then toured some casinos. Its amazing how huge they are. We then saw Phantom which was wow! amazing! high high highly recommend! then did a little more shopping and headed back to our condo. It was so nice to leave for a few days and spend time with Matt I am so thankful I have him, he is so good to me and he works so hard so that I can stay home with the kids I am truly blessed to have a man that values the same things I do! I love you Matt! -Ash

1 comment:

Rikki said...

Didn't you absolutely love love love it! I went when I was pregnant with Karly. I thought it was amazing! I couldn't believe the part where he fell on the floor and disappeared. I also loved the chandaliers at the beginning. It was amazing. I'm so glad you got to go.