Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lil Miss







Last year Alexa did the Little Miss pageant! It was a very frustrating thing for me because she was just barely 4 and the youngest one in the pageant ( meaning NO attention span). I swore I was going to tell her NO this year! When she asked me if she could be in it again, I cowered down and signed her up hoping that her attention span would be much better. (Im a sucker for an excuse to buy an impractical new dress). Yesterday were her pictures. it took my an hour to curl her hair and get her ready she was a trooper singing and talking to me the whole time. she also had her interview. I told her if she behaved and acted like a lady then I would buy her bubble-gum ice cream from BR. Wow! She was so cute up there practicing the dance number. She walked out like a lady and stood and patiently waited her turn in line. I was so surprised the difference 1 year has made. I hate to admit it but Im actually really excited to see her up there in her evening gown! Here are some pictures my sisters snapped of her after the practice!

5 comments:

Rikki said...

She is a doll!

Kari said...

She is so cute! Btw, I love your family picture on your page!!

Shelly said...

the pageant is this week right? let us know we want to come.

Shelly said...

she should have won! She was the best and cutest one up there.

the5johnsons said...

She is gorgeous. I love how the picts turned out.