I was so bummed when I saw the weekend weather forecast called for a cold and windy day! I was so in need of a warm day outdoors! After all the moaning and groaning we decided to make the best out of a crummy day and decided to whip out the kites. The kids had so much fun,they flew theirs for literally hours, Matt also had a lot of fun with his stunt kite, it was hard to clean up and go home, but Tanner had had it with the wind. heres a few pics of our day. Sorry they are not better but taking pictures of kite flying is quite difficult.



3 comments:
This looks like so much fun... We went outside for a little bit today, I didn't even think to grab the kite... Maybe next time... Tanner looks like he is having a ball...
Carrie
I can't remember the last time I went and flew a kite what a fun idea.
We bought kites too but unlike you guys, we haven't taken them out yet. Looks like you all had a fun time with the Hello Kitty kite!! Hahahaha!
Post a Comment