Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tragic

So something tragic has happened at our house, Baby pig has disappeared and we dont know where to find him! Corney I know! Dallon has lost baby pig and I feel so bad for him like he just lost his best friend, We have searched the house top to bottom and he's nowhere to be found. I felt so bad putting him to bed without baby pig, Come to think of it I bet he's in the van. Bye for now!

4 comments:

Scraplynn said...

I'm sorry he has lost his pig.. It can be so tragic for a little one.. Hope you find it soon...

Jeremy said...

I'm holding it for ransom and I won't give him back! All I have to say is, "Are you achin'...yep, yep, yep...for some bacon..."

Shelly said...

Check in baby pigs house. On Sunday Dal told me that he built baby pig a house.

Jill said...

So um Ashley, you didn't happen to have anything to do with the disapearance of poor little pig now did you? Did he follow the way of the pacifiers?