So like a year ago I bought Charlottes Web the movie it came with this little stuffed pig. Dallon immediately became attached to this pig. He took it everywhere with him. Now a year later he still wont let baby pig out of his sight, he feeds him, takes him on walks and sleeps with him. What a good investment I think my kids have only watched the movie like 3 times but the pig was a hit!

Dallon snuggling baby pig!
Dallon with baby pig at a wedding

Look closely and who do you see? baby pig on the table
4 comments:
That's too funny. What a cute pig! It's funny how attatched kids get to things
I haven't seen baby pig around for a while. I'll need to ask Dal about him.
That is so cute. I used to have a blanket that i had all the time. It's funny how we get attached to things like that. You are so good at keeping your blog up to date. I love seeing what your family is up to.
What a fun story...he is going to get a laugh at himself when he looks back at this! So so cute!
Post a Comment