Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ok Jill I am finally responding to the bolg tag. Sorry it took so long its been crazy around here lately. So I am supposed to tell 5 facts about myself!
1. Okay so something most people dont know is I have some odd quirks, I cant sleep unless sharp things are facing opposite of the bedrooms, doesn't matter what it is, pencils,pens, needles anything has to face a certain way in the drawer, also Pilsbury bread dough, the kind in the pop containers, scare me I cannot open them, I make Matt or the kids because they freak me out!
2. My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! okay I know obvious anyone who knows me knows I love to scrapbook, I also love to read watch a good movie, go on walks, bikeride or play with the kids, the other day we went sledding at Nana's house, what a blast, I pretty much love anything as long as im not alone.
3. Alone, I hate being alone, I especially hate shopping alone I dont care who Im with as long as im not alone.
4.I have the greatest family ever. I have been blessed with great kids, a wonderful husband, awesome inlaws (although I am starting to doubt their awesomeness because one of them blog tagged me. just kidding) and wonderful parents and siblings. I hear horror stories about other peoples families and I am so very thankful I have the one I have.
5.I love holidays and birthdays, any excuse to get together or celebrate I love, true too many parties can be stressful and frustrating but, I love having my calendar full of fun things to do, emphasis on fun.

1 comment:

Jill said...

It's about time. So it's nice to know I'm loved. I didn't know you couldn't sleep with sharp objects in the room. That is a new one that I have never heard before. I always knew you were a little odd. We will have fun with that when you come to visit. I'm already plotting something good.