Those pictures are soooo cute. It looks like Santa was good to you guys. Does Lexi like her doll house? Olivia loves hers. Both pictures of Tanner are so cute. he is getting big.
Oh she loves it, and whats funny is so do her brothers, yeah its amazing how fast they grow. I am afraid I wont recognize little Nathan when I see him.I am still waiting to see your pics hint hint.
4 comments:
Those pictures are soooo cute. It looks like Santa was good to you guys. Does Lexi like her doll house? Olivia loves hers. Both pictures of Tanner are so cute. he is getting big.
Oh she loves it, and whats funny is so do her brothers, yeah its amazing how fast they grow. I am afraid I wont recognize little Nathan when I see him.I am still waiting to see your pics hint hint.
Ashley,
Now I can blog stalk you. Just kidding. I added you to my friend list. You'll have to check out our blog too!
Rikki
Rikki,
I would love to check out your blog!Whats your blog address?
Post a Comment