We love family time at the Arave lake-house, especially when our favorite peeps from KY come. This was our first annual trip with the whole clan and boy was it a blast. Thursday I got to go on a run with my nephew and my favorite Korean brother-in-law . The kids played on the kayaks and paddle boards and then we all headed out on the boat for some fun with the tubes and the water wienie. Friday we kayaked, paddle boarded, bike rode, knee boarded, surfed and tubed. That night we had delicious hamburgers, hotdogs, stuffed mushrooms, watermelon and of course S'mores for dinner. Saturday the kids spent kayaking and then walked down to The Chocolate Bear ( fun candy store) and bought some yummy treats. I think we all went home with a great souvenir of Sunburned bodies! What a Blast, Thanks Nana and Papa for the great memories!
Nana and Papa and all 10 of their grandkids
This little guy stole everyone's hearts ( I secretly want to keep him)
Naughty Jeremy sneaking marshmellows
hahahaha Sam I got a picture of you!!!!
Nothing like a nice warm coat and a swimsuit for my Lexie
Papa Letting Lexie drive
Alexa kneeboarding
Me (Ashley)and my awesome knee-boarding skills (hahaha)
Livie Knee-boarding
Sam Knee-boarding
Jaxon Knee-boarding
Matt (don't tell him I posted this) Surfing
Jaxon and Drew
Starting the fire caveman style
Matt and Jeremy looking deeply into each others eyes
No comments:
Post a Comment