Monday, March 28, 2011

Sea World 2011


While we were waiting for the rest of our group to get out of the Shamu show! Matt of course HAD to play a few games....what can I say...he knows how to win!!





While we were in California, We went to Sea World I usually hate this place but this time I actually really enjoyed it. Im not sure if it was the perfect weather, the fact that it was dead (crowd-wise) or the cool people we went with ( hehehe I should get kiss-up points for that remark). Anyways it was alot of fun!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I LOVE SEA WORLD! Haven't been there in about 13 years.. but had a lot of fun when I did!

Kari said...

Hey Ashley! Just came across your blog! Darling family! I can't believe how old your kids are! Lexie was just a little toddler, now in school. I love all your fun house decoration ideas! Hope you guys are doing well!