Monday, October 4, 2010

fall decor


Kellie and I made these : we used a can for the base, stones to make it heavy, tree btanches, ornaments, ribbon and tulle!!!







These were a lady from my ward (Jade) idea, the labels were just printed off and the bottles and stuff were from the dollar store.


I just love the pumpkin and the fun potion bottle we found those at the boutique. you get one HERE!

I have been in a major, redecorating, reorganizing and deep cleaning mood! My sister and decided to head over to Kottage kupboard and came home inspired. On Sat. night we got together and made the fun tree and ornaments and the fun bottles. the pumpkin and bottle I bought from Kottage Kupboard! I will be taking more pics of all my redecorating. but for now Im off to clean and reorganize my pantry! blah wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO SO cute.. I am totally jealous! I want in on craft days.. we should plan one!

Kate said...

I'll wish you TONS of luck... pantry's are the very worst! I LOVE all your decorating Ashley... I am totally inspired to finally get out my Halloween stuff although I don't have very much of it and I don't have very many fun places to put it. I have more fall decor then Halloween. I'll try and take some pics too when I'm done.

Seriously... BOOOutiful decor! ;) hehe

Kari said...

So awesome!

Rikki said...

Love it!!!