Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Goofy Golf Night


I thought this castle one was really cute!

This is another one of my favorites ( there was also an amazing t-rex one but I didn't get a pic...booo for me!!!)

Matt and Dallon at the hole we did, the elephant needs more detailing, but we were out of time (oh well) hehehe!!!

This year we decided to put Dallon in the Spanish-immersion program! Matt and I were debating if this would be the right thing for him. He is very smart but stubborn, When we found out Mrs. Palmer was the English teacher that made up our minds, Jaxon had Mrs. Palmer and we all just love her, She is an amazing teacher! Every year to get to know the parents and her students she along with her sister (who is a 6th grade teacher) put on a Goofy Golf night! Its completely optional but a fun way for Parents to spend with their kids. Matt's time was very limited (because of school and work) we had a total of 4 hours split into 2 days to get our mini-golf hole done, Dallon loves elephants so we decided to make an elephant.I cut it out, Dallon and I painted it and Dallon assisted Matt in motorizing the trunk. We had so much fun making it and it turned out a huge hit, everyone was very surprised to see the truck moving up and down. My memory card filled up and there were so many amazing mini-golf holes I wish I could have gotten more pictures, but here are the few I did get.

2 comments:

Rikki said...

How fun! I want to do that with my class. What are the instructions she sent home with you? I would like a copy. What a cute cute elephant. You're so creative!

Kate said...

AWESOME!! I wish I could have seen it move! You two are such good parents!