
Lexies class waving the parents goodbye!

Lexie

Dallon

Jaxon
I wasn't quite ready for school to start but now that it has I am glad. The kids all seem to like their teachers. Jaxon got Mrs. Swenson for 3rd grade (she seems very nice) We put Dallon in the Spanish immersion program so he got Mrs. Palmer ( who I absolutely love) and Mrs. Casal (who I dont know but she seems great) Alexa got Heaton for kindergarten ( She was Jaxons kindergarten teacher and she awesome) Im excited to do some volunteering in their classes so I can get to know their teachers better!
3 comments:
Ash, your kids are WAY too cute!!
She is so big! Such a cutie!
I found you!! Love your blog. I am excited to be in this calling with you and get to be friends.. I love you already... girlfriend ;) haha
Post a Comment