




Please ignore my mess of a yard (yes it is total white trash but I have been busy, Matt is never home and rebuilding the deck killed the grass)Anyways enough excuses...Recently I got a calling into the Cub Scouts...I really wasn't thrilled in fact this is the last calling in the world I would ever of wanted! blah!! but after being in here I have to say I am actually really having fun... The boys are so good... Kari is a lot of fun!! and the program itself is an awesome program! One the things to pass off is to plan, and cook an outdoor meal, the boys wanted to cook hotdogs so we decided to do it over the fire, they then did smores and also learned about nutrition. It was really fun but, hot...Kari and I weren't thinking about the fact that it was 4:30 on a very hot day and we were doing it over a fire.... blah...
4 comments:
Ash.. I love it! I think we should start a cub scout blog!! You are so good to take pictures.. we should try to take pics every week.. or at least once a month! I love this calling and love it even more because you are in with me!! We need to plan a girls night still so I can watch Mama Mia!!
So fun Ashley!! You are such a cute little den mom!
How fun!
How fun... I bet the boys loved it. Hope everyone is doing well.
Post a Comment