Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Willard Bay


I think this one might be Jaxon from a different trip up to willard " not a great pic" and not sure! but I think so!


Me on the Knee board!


Matt on the Knee board!


Dallon, Olivia and Alexa showing off on the tube!


Dallon, Jaxon and Sam Having fun on the tube!


"Poor Nana" hehehe the kids gave Nana lots of hugs after they were all wet, I think she got wetter than anyone else especially for not going in the water, she was a good sport though!


Jeremy showing us up on the wake board! * thought you might like this pic Jer. Im dropping them in my dropbox for you email me if you want my password to retrieve them!

We love the summer time especially when the Calls come down from Kentucky! We try to squeeze as much fun things as we can into that short week. Jill came down a little earlier and we got to swim, shop and go out to a movie, The day Jeremy arrived we went to Lagoon (sorry forgot my cam that day so no pics:() Then we had a game night, well a few actually, then to Willard Bay for some boating! Yay! I finally remembered to bring my Camera! It was a really fun week and We are going to miss them. I cant till next March when we get to see them again! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Ashley ripping it up on the knee board. Did the live videos we took turn out? Would love to see some of the pics of Matt rippin' it up. Can you send me the pics from your camera? Just send them via email (zip file). There are several pics with your fam and kids that we'd like to have. Thanks Ashley.