Monday, November 30, 2009

Parley



I've been playing around with photoshop I found this pic of my new Absolutely adorable little nephew Parley! Anywasys this is my new cut little nephew. he was born in oct. im just so behind on my posts

6 comments:

Kari said...

Cute little guy!

Jill said...

He is so cute. Is that Shelly's baby? Tell her congratulations!

Shelly said...

Oh, I love him. He's pretty much the best little boy ever. He's perfect.

Rikki said...

Isn't it wierd that you and I are both his aunts? He's a cutie.

Rikki said...

Hey Ash, I got my hands on the second book already. I have already finished it. But thanks for offering to let me borrow it. What did you think. I can't wait for the second one. I really really like these books.

Shelly said...

Ash, I know you're busy scapbooking but you really need to update your blog with some pictures of your cute kids.