Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween





So I have officially become a terrible blogger! I have been so busy that I havent had time to post what has been going on.So here are some updates. Matt is busy with school( nothing new there) The kids are busy making messes and expecting me to clean them ( humn... yeah nothing new there either) And I have been busy with my business stuff. I do have a few exciting announcements. 1. Congrats to my father-in-law NSL new mayor, He will do a great job! 2. I have been invited to be a designer for The Pratical Scrappers! 3. I have also been asked to be the scrapbook cottages exclusive designer for paper piecings. So thats all kind of exciting. unfortunately it means lesss time to blog..... Here are pics from Halloween! I will try to upload pumpkin patch photos and such too. but for now I gotta go get some things done!

4 comments:

Kate said...

CUTE pictures Ash... your family is so FUN! Lexie is adorable in her Tinkerbell costume!

Even though you haven't updated for a week or two, you will always be better then me who doesn't update for months at a time! I win!! hehehe ;)

Kari said...

How fun!! :)..

Rikki said...

So Stinkin cute. I absolutely LOVE Lexi's tinkerbell outfit. All the kids look so great and congrats to you father in law!

Jeremy said...

Slacker - geez, you mean you can't do all of those things you listed AND find time to blog? I could do all that with one hand tied behind my back with a blindfold on :) Anyway, I love the music on your blog, I visit often so I can do my Hugh Grant dance! Ashley, I just have one last thing to say...OCEAN!