Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Alexa






So Im a couple of days late on this post! Happy birthday Alexa! Alexa is my little tinker bell! For being so small she is a feisty little thing (probably because she has 3 brothers). When she was born she had very dark hair, I thought for sure that she would stay dark like Dallon, but by her first birthday she was a full out blonde, Im curious if it will change again when shes an adult! I have so much fun with her, making hair pretties, buying pretty dresses and doing her up, I look forward to her getting older so we can go shopping together! we love ya Alexa Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

the5johnsons said...

Happy Birthday Lexie. She is such a cute girl.

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Lexi. I can't believe how much she's grown. She is such a sweet little girl we love her.