
No thats not a fire believe it or not that a cake. hehehe. There were 70 something candles on that cake I wish I could say they were all for my father-in-law (seeing how he is soo old) j/k. I cant those are Brian and lens added together.

Tanner sure loved Logan, He kept giving him hugs and trying to pick him up!

Jill and Logan ( sorry Jill but I think its a cute picture)

Matt and Tanner stirring up mischief

The kids playing
This May has been very crazy for us. We have lots of birthdays, 2 school programs, 1 preschool graduation, several tee-ball and baseball games and sadly even a funeral for Matts Gramps. Matts gramps died the a week before memorial weekend, Even though this was a sad event something good came from it, Jill Matts sister flew in and we got to spend a few days with her which was nice.
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about Matt's gramps dying :(. I hope he lived a long life! Sounds like a busy month! :). You'll have to blog all about it!
With all the fire on that cake, it looks like some one sitting even a little close with a little hair spray in their hair would be extremely frightened!! Looks like fun!! lol
Post a Comment