Thursday, January 29, 2009

Super deal!!!!




So Kellie (my sister) called and told me about this deal. the jewelry boxes are retailed at 89.99. the electronic game and bracelets are retailed at 49.99,I went down thinking i was going to pay 6.99 a pice for the jewelry boxes and 3.99 for the others, but When I had it rung up the jewelry boxes rang up at 2.58 and the others for 1.48. What a steal. I bought 3 sets to store away and 2 extra bracelts, my total was 20.64 my savings was 650.61

5 comments:

Kari said...

Holy Crap! Lucky girl!

Kate said...

So I never knew you when out and robbed stores blind!! hehehe J/K ;)

Awesome shopping!!

Ashley Rv said...

Hehehe....Your right I did practically rob them, but they were happy to let me. lol. You know one of these sets is for Shay right? We'll have to meet up so I can give it to ya! Btw the score is 61 to 65, girly Im gaining ground, better not let me catch ya. That would be embarassing well not fro me but for you! hehehe. oh and thanks to you and Julio for desiging my scrapbook blog background, Im way In love with it!

Shuman X Seven said...

Where did you go???? holy cow????

Ashley Rv said...

Shannon.
We went to JC.Penny. They have a 75% off sale.