Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ode to flat irons




I never thought I would ever need a flat iron, my hair doesn't curl for anything so a flat iron was never on my list, but during Christmastime my mom and sister and I went to the mall and saw this demo where they could curl even uncurlable hair, I was amazed. Unfortunately for Lexie she was born with my straight blahky hair but now check it out it only took 7 minutes to do. Huuay for straight irons!

5 comments:

Shuman X Seven said...

We use them all the time, but it is to straighten my CURLY hair! I have always wanted that BEAUTIFUL straight hair. How funny, we always seem to want what we dont have. Her hair looks darling by the way. I see you didn't get bangs.

Ashley Rv said...

Shannon you are so lucky to have natural curls and your hair is so gorgeous. Its true we do always seem to want what we dont have. I was totally going to give her bangs, but Kellie and jill (sister and sister-in-law told me not to just because its more work so I decided to hold off.oh well right!

Kari said...

I hear you with the straight hair! My hair doesn't stay curled for long! Your daugther is beautiful!

Rikki said...

I want to learn how to do that!

Jill said...

She looks so cute, as usual. We still need to make bows this summer.