We started a blog because we wanted to keep in touch with family and friends. It has been so much fun keeping in contact this way, however because of recent events we have decided to go private, We would love for our friends and family to still be able to view this blog so if you would like an invitation to view you may email us at the6rvs@gmail.com!
5 comments:
Ash,
I want mine to be private as well. Teach me how!
wise decision Shelly ok I hope this makes sense...if not give me a call...
1. sign in to your blogger account
2. click to view blog
3. click customize...its on the top right hand corner of your blog
4.go to settings
under setting ther will sub choices in blue click on the one that says permisssions
5. There is a category that reads Blog Readers one of the options is to select only readers i choose
6. click on it and enter the people who are invited to your group
I would love to keep up with you guys so please invite me.
Amy
Please invite me too!
Keep me!
Post a Comment