



A couple of days ago Tanner was playing with a toy little people bus and got it stuck on his foot... I tknow this sounds mean, but it was so funny to see him trying to walk with it on. He didnt think it was to funny in fact he got mad at me for laughing....Instead of immediately taking it off, I ran for the camera ( i know great mom huh) .
4 comments:
whats up with our boys and their strange shoes?
Poor kid. I know how it is to have a toy car stuck on your foot and have Ashley laughing at you.
Oh that is too funny Ash!! LOL The funnier thing is that I totally would have done the same thing!! Great moms think alike!!
lol Kate...cant miss that kodak moment...plus it would be so funny to scrapbook...lol...Shelly..have you ever heard the saying.."stupid is as stupid does" think about it..lol if your getting your foot stuck in a bus...well toots i honestly dont know what to say....lol..kellie it must be genetic..lol..our crazy boys!!!!
Post a Comment