Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fishing with the RV's






Today Matt, his dad and his grandpa took the boys (Jaxon and Dallon) out fishing. They went out to willard on Matts Grandpa's fishing boat. The boys had so much fun and actually caught 2 fish a 3lb and 4lb one, Im sure with Matt, his dad and grandpas help. Thanks Len and Ken for an awesome adventure for the boys!

7 comments:

Shuman X Seven said...

Nice Fish BOYS!!!!!

Rikki said...

Those are some BIG fish! Jared will be jealous

the5johnsons said...

those are grat fish. Has dad seen these picts?

Jeremy said...

WOW-I don't know what was more frightening-1) The fact that Dallon was wearing a BY-who? sweatshirt or 2) The image I just saw in my mind of Carol and Cheryl as young ladies racing around the roller rink in their hot pink bell bottom stretch pants rocking out to ABBA!jk(I love my mother-in-law)

the5johnsons said...

i love the new profile picture. It is a sexy little pout.

Shelly said...

Hey Ash,
If you know what is best for you and Dal you better not let him wear a BYU shirt again. I need to buy that boy some AGGIE clothing so he wont have to resort to BYU.

JillRv said...

notice I let him wear it fishing so if it got fish guts on it then it would be no big deal.