Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!
11 comments:
Ashley,
I remember so many things about you. I remember you screaming down the road and chasing your parents when they would leave and then throw yourself down in the street and kick your legs because you were upset.
I remember playing little pony with you and you had a teddy rupskin that I thought was so cool. I remember you and Emily were always together are you still friends with her? I also remember you having curlers in your hair quite a bit. I remember what a great runner you were in highschool and how jealous I was of you in highschool when I would come to visit in the summer. You were soooo skinny and perfect.I remember my mom saying how you could be a model.I remember being your bridesmaid at your wedding and how BEAUTIFUL you were walking down the aisle and how everyone around kept wondering how Matt got YOU!
Ashley,
I remember scrapbooking with you every week.
I remember calling and talking to you while Dereck was on his mission because I knew you missed him just as much as I did and you'd understand.
I remeber going to Disneyland with you guys and staying in your guys room. Your guys were so nice and always made sure I felt welcome. I remember when all of your children were born (except Jaxon he was before me).
I also remember playing rockband which we need to pay again soon.
I remember going dancing with you at fresh country and you had on those shiny, skin tight pants. All the guys thought you were so hot. I remember when Ronda dropped us off at home and mom and dad weren't home. You were mad at me for something and you kicked a hole in the wall. You were so scared for the parentals to get home. I also remember when you were really young and we shared a room, you would go under your covers on your bed and talk to some imaginary people. We also used to have so much fun riding our bikes places and sleeping out back.
Ashley,
Do you remember that one year at Scout Camp when................man that was really weird.
No Jeremy I dont remember, could you please explain it to rejog my memeory!lol!
Oh man...all those memories are too funny!! That is what I remember most about you...all the fun we'd have. Never a dull moment for us! Fresh Country was sure fun... dancing the "watermelon crawl" and you in those tight black pleather pants! Man you were HOT!! Your hair was always looking good too ...still is! Remember Bear Lake...that was sure fun! We should do that again but with our families and without Shae of course!! LOL I loved having Dance class with you. You driving me to and from school everyday even though I only lived a couple blocks away!! All the Scrapbooking that we did and even now all the scrapbooking we do. Get us in a room together and we turn back into teenagers... gossiping and talking about fun times. I'm so very grateful that we are still friends through everything we've been through...I hope we are forever! BFF like the kiddies would say! LOL That just made me feel old even though we are far from it! We had some great times and hopefully there will be lots more in the future. Thanks Ashley! Matt is sure a lucky guy to have a wonderful girl like you!!
I remember you were always really sweet (and a little shy) to all the cousins at family reunions, and I never remember you saying unkind things to us even when others did.
you told me about camp. I thought it was band camp though. Anyway, it was really wierd.
oh shucks! you guys are sooo sweet and you are making me blush. Man I wish I could still fit into those black pants, they were pretty awesome.good times and bad! I do remember running down the street throwing tantrums, that is so embarassing and I was painfully shy still am a little.mostly just socially awkward, I must take after my father lol sorry dad but you know its true. anyways thanks guys you are so kind.
You went to band camp? Dang...geek. At least at scout camp you learn life long skills such as: belching "Luke I am your Father" and learning how to do a Blue Dart without getting injured!
ok Jer. I have to hand it to you im impressed! you haven't seen American pie...hence the band camp joke.... No I haven't been to band camp... but I'll admit I am a geek...and Kellie Shame on you because obviously you have seen American Pie.. You have some repenting lol J/k
Post a Comment