
Ok so I was cruising ebay and talking to my sister I was browsing old toys and came across this vintage never been opened Barbie and the Rockers doll. I had to laugh. I put a bid in and won it for $6.00. Kellie was excited she and Rikki spent many hours playing with Rikki's Barbie and the Rockers dolls. So Kellie this is for you hope you have fun with it! LOL! wellIi realize you may have outgrown it so hopefully your girls will have as much fun with it as you and Rikki did! love ya Sis!
3 comments:
I remember that doll well. It was the one barbie doll that Kellie always played with. She always had to be the barbie rocker.
thanks Ash! I loved that Barbie. I am excited to play with my girls now that i have my own cool Barbie
I still have my Rocker Derek doll, clothes and all, although he is not in such great condition. Just in time for the return of NKOTB
Post a Comment