Thursday, March 20, 2008

Grammies tea party

Last summer Grammie invited us all over for tea (chocolate milk). We had so much fun, Nana hosted while all of her granchildren poured their own milk from their own little tea pots. It was so much fun to watch the kids, they were so grown-up. My kids still talk about the tea party and how much fun they had.













3 comments:

Scraplynn said...

Cute.... cute... cute... What a darling way to teach children manners!! I will definately have to try this.. I just need to figure out a way to talk my son into it..

Carrie

Jill said...

The kids had such a good time, didn't they? Livie has a tea party at least once a week. Sometimes she can get Sam to join her, but he usually causes more problems than fun.

Kate said...

I'm planning to have Shay's Birthday party this year in the theme of a Tea Party...she loves Mrs. Potts and has several tea sets. Looks like they really had a fun time.