Cute Kids! I love them. You did a good job at taking their pictures.
Ash,Cute pictures, Hey where did you get that fun toy for Tanner? It is the ride on one that he got for Christmas.
Thanks! Rikki we got it at Costco, I think it was only like $25 bucks too.
Rikki Its called a Chicco 4-1 car.
To get that many happy faces in one photo shoot with 4 kids, I would call it successful - more like a miracle. Tell the kids I love them and they look cute - but of course they do, they're Arave's!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute Kids! I love them. You did a good job at taking their pictures.
Ash,
Cute pictures, Hey where did you get that fun toy for Tanner? It is the ride on one that he got for Christmas.
Thanks! Rikki we got it at Costco, I think it was only like $25 bucks too.
Rikki
Its called a Chicco 4-1 car.
To get that many happy faces in one photo shoot with 4 kids, I would call it successful - more like a miracle. Tell the kids I love them and they look cute - but of course they do, they're Arave's!
Post a Comment