Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Jaxon's Birthday

We celebrated Jaxon's birthday on Sunday. Jaxon had lots of fun and got lots of cool presents.


Jaxon got a transformer from his great grandma
Matt bought Jaxon a really nice remote control truck for his birthday, humn I wonder if he bought it for Jaxon or for himself.
Jaxon and Dallon with his birthday presents.


Jaxon, Dallon and Alexa posing for the camera. Jaxon wearing his new transformer outfit his grandma gave him.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

It looks like Jaxon had a very nice birthday. Are you sure Matt bought that gift for Jaxon? haha. I forgot to tell you that your table looks really nice. I can't wait until we can get a new one too, but your table looks sweet.

Jill said...

Ashley, I have blog tagged you. You need to list and discuss 6 facts or hobbies or habits, and then tag some of your family or friends who have not already been tagged.
Have fun, and I can't wait to read yours (you can check out mine out).

Jeremy said...

Hi guys--it was nice to hear from Matt yesterday. It was a very unexpected phone call, but it was great to chat for a few minutes. So how about a couple of blog updates from you guys! I'm sure you have to have some fun Thanksgiving and Christmas photos you can put on here! Talk to you later.