Monday, October 29, 2007

Fall fun

Alexa thinks she a mommy too. She loves her little brother
and marvels at the rare opportunities she gets when I actually let her hold him.


The kids where all sitting by each other so I grabbed the camera and snapped away, this is a very rare moment, true Dallon's mouth is crammed with goldfish crackers and my goodness what on earth is Jaxon wearing, but a picture with all 4 only comes around once in a while I will take what I can get.
This is our new dining room set. We fell in love with it and it matches our decor perfectly. It looks small in the picture, but its actually quite massive, it takes up our whole dining room. We so glad to finally put that old ugly 1970,s one to rest, a rest it certainly has earned
The kids and their pumpkins! They had so much fun carving pumpkins this year. Matt actually let Jaxon carve his own, He did great and with no help, The faces are hard to see so below we lit them up for ya. and yes the middle is as warty and ugly as it appears, Matt picked out the wartiest ugliest pumpkin he could find.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Hey guys--three of the pics didn't show up (at least on this end). The blog looks great. I love the updates and I check it everyday. The pics are nice, I can't believe that you actually got all 4 of the kids to sit still at the same time! (I think Ashley staged it). Can't really see the table too good, so snap a few pics of the table and post them.

Jill said...

Everything shows up great here. So cute. I love the picture of Lexi & Tanner. You're dinning room table is beautiful. I'm very jealous. Did you guys decorate the outside again this year?

Tell Jaxon good job on his pumpkin!

Ashley Rv said...

This year has been so crazy so we didn't actually decorate like we usually do, we put a few things out, but not much, we never usually get many trick or treaters 5 is the most we have had however the year we dont decorate we got swarmed with them, oh well there is always next year.